Personalised Name - Kids Growth Chart - Canvas Portable
This growth chart makes a wonderful keepsake to treasure long after your little one stops growing.
Dimensions: H210 x W20 x D3 cm
- Personalised option with name or details etched into the top of the design.
- Adorable design – looks like a vintage tape measure!
- Printed on durable canvas with the option of Australian Tasmanian Oak Wood or black plastic acrylic, top and bottom finish.
- Fully portable, rolls-up for safekeeping (or if you move to a new house).
- Starts from the floor and features Imperial and Metric scales (0 to 6 foot 9 inches | 0 to 207 centimetres high); 20 cm | 7.87 inches wide.
- Comes ready to hang (use a nail, 3M removable hook, or thumbtack in the wall - easy!).
- Accurately allows you to capture height of children, and adults.
- Each and every piece is carefully (and lovingly) co-created in our studio in Sydney, Australia, and can be shipped worldwide.
- Fast shipping! Ships same or next day for non-custom orders, and within 1 - 5 working days for custom etched items. Items sent within Australia are sent by standard postage, free of charge.
Material: Printed on durable canvas with the option of Australian Tasmanian Oak Wood or black plastic acrylic, top and bottom finish.
Joining screws - the nails are positioned in the top and bottom of the hangers to hold them together). Professionally packaged in a CoCreative Design box.
More: The BEST gift for a new baby, baby shower, first birthday gift or any child’s birthday present.
This design is an easy way to measure your child's growth from birth to adulthood.
This portable, roll-up height chart is the perfect alternative to marking your child's heights on a wall or door frame, which is too often lost or painted over.
This product was created by two designers (parents to two active boys) who wished they could have compared their heights as children with their own growing little minions.
How to use: We recommend using a black ultra-fine Sharpie-type felt pen to mark heights on the chart (not included).
We recommend wrapping the top and bottom sections in tissue paper when rolled up to ensure the wood finish doesn’t rub onto the canvas print. This will also protect the acrylic from any scratches.
How to order custom items:
- Name and/or details must be 100 per cent accurate for engraving on top of Australian wood or black plastic acrylic finish. We can engrave a longer message, for example ‘Alexander Family Est. 2016.’
2. Provide the font style for engraving (see image for font options).
NB: On wood, the name is etched/burnt into the top, and on the black acrylic the detail is blind debossed and provides a more subtle finish. The longer the detail the smaller the font will be.
In order to ensure the speediest production and delivery, no proofs of the etching will be sent prior unless explicitly requested.
Due to the nature of the customisation, etching can add 1 - 5 business days to your order time.
We offer free gift wrapping and gift message service – just let us know the message you’d like when you place your order. Gifts can be sent directly to their recipient for the ultimate convenience.